Friday, April 27, 2012

The Time Traveller

"Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back"

Time and technology.. I have observed of how time flies so fast when we are facing our computers or laptops, Ipads and Iphones but so slow when we do household chores, reading, studying and sometimes, even in travelling. And I thought, is this a good thing? or bad?
Teenagers nowadays sleeps very late at night just browsing through facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram, blogs etc. and usually wakes up.during noon time.. and I'm guilty, as charged! hehe but then, from my point of view, we somehow learn things in the internet - research is one, and teens usually do businesses online already - but my only problem is that its seems like my 24 hours is not enough to do the things I want to do!!! (am I the only one feeling this?) Oh well as what they always say, we have so many things to do.. but has so little time. 


And that is why I value my time so much! Life is too short to dwell on negativity, though it is inevitable, but maybe seeing things in a positive way will do you so much better!!! :)

No comments: