Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Cold Feet

I guess I should post more of my conceptual photos here. hmmm... 

I have moved out from our house and currently living on my own.. and I'm scared. I'm not scared of ghosts, the fact that I am just living with myself nor frightened of not being in our own home. I'm scared.. scared of this new environment I am in right now. How I wish there'll be someone I can live with here. I don't wanna sleep the whole night (oh wait, do I really sleep? haha)

I actually have no idea why photos uploaded in any blog sites are in CRAPPY QUALITY! tsk!

It has been so long since I last posted something conceptual. I have been busy conceptualizing something about business and stuffs.. YES! I have to earn money.. to live.. haha seriously, I need to earn money to live independently and also for me to learn living without my "parentals". And still, I am still busy meeting up with clients and deadlines LOL now this serves as my photo break! bye!!! :)

No comments: