Saturday, May 19, 2012

Heartful Dream

At last, the third set! I did separate the photos and set them according to their moods.. I don't usually do this but I just love the models and their versatility! :) The team really did great! from make up to styling and of course the muses! So thanks everyone for making this a wonderful shoot!!!

"HEARTFUL DREAM"

"if you find something of interest, don't hesitate to learn it. An extra skill never hurts."

 model: Anne Naquinas
 MUA: Mar Jann Majj Alejandro 
 Hair: Linnon So CHua
 stylist: Guada Mariel
 clothes: Thriftgasm Shop

and please do visit my FB page 







I had fun shooting with Anne since she's really flexible, I mean literally!! and she's also very versatile! She can rock on whatever concept she'll be thrown at! I'd really looooove to work again with her.

So that's the last of the set! 

for any inquiries please feel free to e-mail me at:
barbethlobitana@gmail.com

No comments: