Wednesday, May 16, 2012

When The Sun Goes Down

Yeay! I had  fun during the shoot even though we are not prepared.. tsk!

I really love doing a shoot wherein there are lots of grasses.. long ones, short ones.. they just give me that adventurous feel. We'll never go wrong when we are close to nature! lol haha

model: Anne Naquines and Katherine Somosot
 MUA: Mar Jann Majj Alejandro 
 Hair: Linnon So CHua
 stylist: Guada Mariel
 clothes: Thriftgasm Shop

But first!!! watch the video I did :) hehe It's just so simple though!





Anne really looks like Nina Dobrev from Vampire Diaries! 






Because the shoot was so much fun, even if I don't have that much shots.. but the models were really gorgeous! I just have to post lots of  photos in a separate blog post!!

and here's a behind the scenes video..



No comments: