Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Athena


Let me tour you to my wonderland.. chos! I'm no Athena, but these gorgeous ladies are her descendants! So yeah, we had a shoot yesterday together with..

HMUA: CRISSY YONGCO (click on the link to view her works!) 
assisted by Issa Laya-og
MODELS: Clarivel Bandejas, Kia Villamor and Jonna Alesna of figura group of models
STYLING BY: Issa Laya-og

I have been obsessing with wonderland, flowers, dreamy photos and  other mystical, surreal visual images. So then one day, when RJ Ouano of photomercs, Albert Joey Alojipan and I are having some chit chat, we decided to have a shoot just like what we did a long time ago with my group (BLACKLIST prod.) wherein we organize everything and send invites to photographers, the goal was to showcase our hmuas, stylists, photogs and models.. most especially, our concepts and designs.. but that didn't push through for some unavoidable circumstances. Then It STOPPED.


days before, I have been asking for people to team up with me for a concept shoot, I told them this is just a fun shoot but for me, I don't want it to be JUST a fun shoot! So I invited some of the closest photographer friends I have.. and Issa for the models (clarivel bandejas is a freelance model)



and of course, I contacted personally miss Crissy Young to do the hair and make up.. I honestly love her works because I know she opens her mind to something different and something not the usual. (though this concept is kinda "the usual") hehe.. Check out her works HERE!











I WILL PUBLISH BTS AND OTHER PHOTOS IN A DIFFERENT POST!!! fun fun fun!!!

No comments: