Sunday, March 25, 2012

a special behind the scenes


One thing I love of being a part of such a wonderful team is the FUN, UNEXPECTED and BEAUTIFUL moments captured.  It may sound such a lot of work doing the plan (conceptualization) doing the make ups.. setting props, the set and the wonderful dresses (preparation) but the thing is during the whole process, we are doing what we love most and that doesn't count as a very tiresome work but a "having fun" thing.. 

I really love being surrounded with such talented people because they inspire me a lot! And every shoot I had and every single people behind it is always an inspiration to me.
I took a shot while Tyra (little bvck) is fixing Antoine Curtis.. then POOF! look at Kirsten's candid look - still looks like she's modeling..
I find this very cute!!! now this is having fun!
one of my favorite BTS!!! :)





spell G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! (Antoine Curtis)

and of course the group shot!!!!

No comments: