Monday, January 9, 2012

got a secret, can you keep it?

I have been a fan of Mr. Cris Gella even when I was still starting having fun with photography. When he added me in facebook, I got thrilled! "should I PM him or not? should I PM him or not?" this is the same phrase that ran through my mind but then I hesitated and didn't messaged him in facebook since I got really shy.. haha So when he did drop a "HI" message on facebook, one night. I didn't know what to say or do. LOL
Anyway, let's skip with that thing and yes I am a part of his team already! yeahhy! haaha :) We just had our first fun shoot last sunday night at his place together with..

Kahye Mae Tamoso, Kezeah Alburo, Kimberly Tubiano
and Vince Marie Balsicas were the gorgeous models

other photographers are Raymon Rebojo, Eldon Sato and Bobong Ansale



"the truth won't stay buried forever.."
but first, please do try to watch the video. While I was editing this set, I suddenly relate it to this series that I am always watching. Pretty Little Liars

So then I set the mood of the photos to relate it with the video.






Some behind the scenes with Adrian Ardiente













I just can't help but include this photo, she's so pretty here :)

We started at 6:00 pm and finished at 2:00 am but it was fun! ^_^
It is a very great experience with FRAGILE by Mr. Cris Gella



No comments: