Friday, January 20, 2012

IMAGINE

"I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you"
-Roy Orbison

I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.


My camera is my brush, photoshop is my canvas and my medium is my imagination.
They say that if you do a lot of photoshop in an image then you are no photographer well if that's the case, I refuse to be called as one. Im not considering myself as one either. hehehe :) Just like those painters, they created a visual image from their thoughts/imagination to share and preserve their thoughts. Well, photoshop is just like those canvas, its just that, it is already an advance process.


So I have been thinking about flying flames then I saw this jar that is occupying a space and not being used (what a waste of space!) so why not incorporate it with the flames and make it float as well. This photo is a representation of my dreams, I opened myself up to the opportunities, possibilities and even the most impossible things. Each day, each vision that I can think of are just baby steps towards full satisfaction.

things used:

1 octabox 
black backdrop
a jar with a lit candle
me,myself and I and
baby powder (hehe for the smoke effect) try it! it's super fun!
and a sprinkle of imagination

No comments: