Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ohBLANC!

I can't help but boast.. LOL! just kidding! hehe I can't help but be proud of myself that somehow, I had a part of the first launching of the fabbiest fashion online magazine in town, which is BLANC! I didn't really expect that they'll consider my works in their first launching, I mean.. I look up to this people because of their talents and the thought of considering my work is more than enough for me! This thing is one of the biggest blessings for me this year. I am so thankful!
Funny thing is I always buy magazines, from home, lifestyle.. well not really that much with fashion mags.. but I never really understood what a whole spread is. So then I thought that my works will be just in a page or in a corner of a page.. But to my surprise, I was like, wow it's like pagessssss! HAHAHA


and the best part? My face and my idol's are at the same page! my gosh!!!! :3 haha! I am the luckiest person ever! HA!



you can browse their magazine here!




No comments: