Sunday, February 12, 2012

the art of God

"All things are artificial, for nature is the art of God"
Thomas Browne

Im sure everyone still remembered what happened last week, February 6, 2011. An earthquake with a magnitude of 6.8/6.9 hit Cebu and Negros. Well, this photo somehow relates to what is happening right now.
I don't really believe on that 2012 catastrophe-end of the world thing because only God knows what would possibly happen and whatever may happen, it is already in God's will. We are God's servants of His creations and we are obliged to take good care of these but somehow, humans went overboard with much intellect and greediness. 

OUR HOME IS WOUNDED, AND SO ARE WE


DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?

I don't really do so much in photo manipulation but somehow, I think, my editing is evolving in too much surrealism and yes, manipulation too!... that is how I see it anyway.. so.. :D
(no artificial lights used)

and here's a raw jpeg and the edited..


DEANKIE LATONIO on the photo (thanks a lot dynx!)
I am so blessed coz if it weren't for Tiara, Deankie and Jhowboi,  I won't learn...

ADVANCE HAPPY VALENTINES!

OH! meet my new prop! - Mr. Mustacho! ;)

No comments: