Wednesday, February 22, 2012

like Cinderella

"To spend a life of endless bliss, just find who you love through true love's kiss"

This felt like a Cinderella Story


I just notice when I choose a larger image size here in blogspot, the bigger picture desaturates :'(

now this is what it really looks like.. hmmm





now how do I resolve this?

so anyway.. DO YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?

I know this isn't dark photography and I am sort of having beyond-my-comfort-zone photos lately due to unavoidable events and circumstances. But then I thought of having pre-debuts and engagement services shoots!!! (got really in love with fresh and young engagement shoots)

If you have inquiries or you want to avail pre-debuts and unique/themed engagement shoots please e-mail me at 

barbethlobitana@gmail.com or
barbethlobitana@yahoo.com.ph



No comments: